Search for atmospheres
Soothing Steam Train Transport
1890's Train Ride
It is 1892 and you just boarded the noon train from New York City, headed down to New Orleans for business. All the passengers have settled down in their seats for the long relaxing ride. Gazing out the window, you see the cityscape turn into rolling countryside while the light rustling of newspaper pages can be heard. There is a faint scent of tobacco smoke lingering in the air and an occasional sound of clinking glasses.
Comments for "1890's Train Ride"
License details for "1890's Train Ride"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bottle Clink by AshFox from freesound.org +)
- Train door by Ferdinger from http://freesound.org +)
- train wheels by funsoundtube +)
- Train Ambience by Geissler from http://freesound.org +)
- Train Horn by http://soundbible.com/911-Footsteps.html +)
- Roller Coaster Whooshing Past by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Newspaper - turning a page by Taira Komori's Japanese Free Sound Effects: http://taira-komori.jpn.org/freesounden.html +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)