Search for atmospheres
A glamorous train with something mysterious going on...
Murder on the Orient Express
The Orient Express travels rapidly despite the blizzard outside. You are in your cabin, trying to get some sleep. The sounds from the dining car do not bother you, and no doubt the footsteps in the hallway are just the porter, but you do wish your next-door neighbor would stop snoring. What is that whispering going on? You can't make out the words, but it sounds like someone scheming quietly...wait, that wasn't a groan, was it?!
Comments for "Murder on the Orient Express"
License details for "Murder on the Orient Express"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Grunts (M) by Bennychico11 from http://freesound.org +)
- Steam train whistle single by bidone from freesound.org +)
- Male gibberish mumble/ whisper by frosthardr from http://freesound.org +)
- Dining1 by http://freesound.org *)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Steam Train by jrosin from freesound.org +)
- Footsteps on carpet by pushkin from http://freesound.org +)
- Blizzards by Vectormedia +)
*) Soundsnap.com license